BlackIron BBQ Smokey Barbecue Sauce. This is a great sauce for everything! See below to get the full recipe and details.
BBQ Sauce W/ A Hint Of Smoke
Makes Around 3 Cups
• 2 Cups Of Ketchup
• ¾ Cups Of Water
• ¼ Cup Of Distilled White Vinegar
• 1 Teaspoon SMOKED PAPRIKA (CRITICAL! For Smoky Flavor)
• 3 Tablespoons Of Honey
• 3 Tablespoons Of Worcestershire Sauce
• 1 Tablespoon Chile Powder
• 1 PINCH ground cumin (Go Easy.. little goes a long way!)
• 1 PINCH Garlic Powder
• 1 PINCH Onion Powder
• 1 Teaspoons Salt
• 2 Teaspoons Of Pepper
Recommended For: EVERYTHING! All around a GREAT bbq sauce.
Put all this yummi goodness in a pot and slowly warm allowing the ingredients to melt together while stirring. Let cool and transfer into some squeeze bottles or mason jars. Store in the refrigerator this should stay good for up to a month… If it lasts!
Time To Make: Approximately 30 Minutes