go to link Model ET-7 is our largest receiver unit, allowing the user to monitor two different foods at one time; for example, chicken and beef, and each food can have its own temperature “taste” setting. Transmitter & 2 probes included.
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=is-canadian-propecia-prescription-drug 3 patents issued, additional patent pending.
go How it works: The RediChek Remote features a transmitter that reads the internal food temperature with a digital electronic food probe, then sends that information wirelessly up to 100 ft away, freeing you from standing next to the oven or grill during the cooking period. When the desired temperature is reached an alarm goes off. The taste or “doneness” of meats can be determined to be rare, medium, medium well, or well done based on the type of food and the internal temperature reached during cooking.
http://middletownmainstreet.com/?search=buying-pfizer-viagra-from-online-pharmacy Place the transmitter near the oven or grill. Insert the tip of the food probe into the center of the food being cooked and run the probe’s lead wire out through the door connecting to the transmitter. The wire is a flexible metal sheath and is rated for over 500°F and isn’t hurt by closing the door. The transmitter then reads the internal food temperature and sends a signal to the receiver up to 100 ft. away. Two probes can be used.
side effects of viagra drug prices The receiver picks up the signal and displays the actual internal food temperature, the “set” or target desired temperature and the type of meat. Each meat type has default taste “doneness” choices for each type of taste (rare, medium, etc.) but you can override any preset temperature and choose your own.
source RECEIVER measures 5-5/8” x 3” x 1-/8”; Weight 6.8 oz – Includes 2 AA batteries
• Meats (choose from six: beef, turkey, pork, veal, lamb, or chicken)
• Taste or “doneness” (rare, medium, medium well, well done) as appropriate for each meat or choose your own target “Set” temperature up to 410°F (210°C), and in your choice of °F or °C
• Actual internal food temperatures for one or two different foods
• Elapsed cooking timer (alternates digits with “meat” by pressing the MODE button)
follow site TRANSMITTER measures 3-1/2” x 2.375 x .75”; Weight 2.8 oz – Includes 2 AA batteries
• Signal is sent on 433.92 MZ.
• Transmitter features a display of actual internal food temperature and a red LED indicating transmissions (which occur whenever temperature changes by ½ degree).
• Probes: stainless steel with flexible braid stainless steel sheathed connecting wire – 40” overall length